A minimum of 4 days (96 hours) notice to book the ice is now required in order to comply with Bill 148, Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act, 2017.
J.H Burt Memorial Arena
6064 Hwy 542
- One-time rental, $70/hr (including HST)
- Regular scheduled rentals, $65/hr (including HST)
Providence Bay War Memorial Community Arena
5143 Hwy 551
- One time rental, $60/hr (including HST)
- Regular scheduled rentals, $55/hr (including HST)
Community Centres / Halls
The Municipality has five Community Centres / Halls including:
- Sandfield Hall - Private Group Lease, contact Sharon Watson at 705-859-3375
- Big Lake Hall - Private Group Lease
- Mindemoya Community Centre - For bookings contact the Central Manitoulin Municipal Office
- Spring Bay Community Centre - For bookings contact the Central Manitoulin Municipal Office
- Providence Bay Community Centre - For bookings contact the Central Manitoulin Municipal Office
NOTE: A minimun of 4 days (96 hours) notice is now required to book any Hall in order to comply with Bill 148 Fair Workplaces, Better Jobs Act, 2017.
There are two public tennis courts located behind the Central Manitoulin Municipal Office.
Old School Playground is located behind the Old School Building at 6062 Hwy. 542 in Mindemoya.
The Annie McNichol Playground is located at Providence Bay Beach.
The Municipality has six boat launches located in the following areas:
- Windfall Lake - located on Dial Road
- Lake Manitou - located at the Sandfield Government Dock
- Big Lake - located where Highway 542 meets the lake (northwest side)
- Lake Mindemoya - located at the Mindemoya Government Dock
- Kagawong Lake - located on Perivale Road West
- Lake Huron - located at the Providence Bay Wharf