Updated October 29, 2020
- The Welcome Centre and Pioneer Museum. Closed due to COVID-19, now closed for the season. Washrooms are available at the Welcome Centre.
- The Discovery Centre at the Harbour View Centre in Providnece Bay. Closed due to COVID-19, now closed for the season.
- Municipal Office - social distancing protocols. Mask required. Please still use phone or email if you can.
- The Mindemoya Library is open.
- Providence Bay Library is closed permanently.
- Mindemoya Government Dock
- Ketchankookem Road/Old 551 Beach
- Monument Road Beach at Stanley Park
- Providence Bay Beach
- Boardwalk in Providence Bay, use with caution and follow social distancing protocol. Ontario Government recommendations are to use a mask if you cannot social distance up to 2m.
- All docks and boat launches
- Arenas are open. Ice is expected to be in Mindemoya Arena by November 2nd, 2020.
- All halls can now be rented for gatherings that adhere to social distancing of 2m up to a maximum of 50 people indoors or less depending on the floor space.
- Parks & Outdoor Spaces
- Mindemoya Tennis Court
- Walking Trails – Wagg’s Woods
- Ball Fields - team sports allowed that are no contact.
Washrooms. All of these including the portable toilets are on an increased cleaning schedule by Municipal Maintenance staff.
- Central Manitoulin Welcome Centre in Mindemoya. 24/7. One washroom open.
- Municipal Office washrooms in the daytime Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm. One (1) men’s and one (1) women’s converted to single use.