Bathroom locations in Central Manitoulin for 2021 summer season are as follows:
PT = Portable Toilet
- Mindemoya Municipal Complex between the Community Centre and Municipal Office (PT)
- Perivale Road Boat Launch (PT)
- Stanley Park Beach (PT)
- Sandfield Boat Launch (PT)
- Big Lake Boat Launch (PT)
- Government Dock change/bathrooms (Converted to single use)
- Providence Bay Beach change/bathrooms (Converted to single use)
- Providence Bay Beach (PT) at the change/bathroom location.
- Welcome Centre in Mindemoya. One bathroom is open.
Additional Toilets/Washrooms after June 7, 2021
There will be 2 more portable toilets installed in Providence Bay Beach , one more at the change houses in Providence Bay and another at the second landing after the bridge. The Harbour Centre bathrooms will open around the same time.
Ministry of Transportation Bathrooms
Additionally, the MTO bathrooms on Lake Mindemoya on Highway 551 between M’Chigeeng & Mindemoya and Hwy 542 near the Mindemoya Dam are open.