Effective: August 13, 2020
Dates: For the remainder of August 2020 and the full month of September 2020 the Council and Committee times will all change to 7:00 p.m. and continue to be conducted by video/teleconference.
Exceptions: All Sub-committee times and dates will still be set at the discretion of the Chairpersons of the specific Sub-committee. Active Sub-committees include the Climate Action Committee, Trail Committee, Beautification Committee and the Discovery Centre Board.
Council & Committee Meeting Dates Until the End of September 2020
To be able to speak as a delegate at a meeting you must be on the agenda. Please contact the Central Manitoulin Municipal Office at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- Regular Council Meetings - 2nd & 4th Thursday - 7:00 p.m.
- Roads Committee - 1st Tuesday - 7:00 p.m.
- Water / Waste / Education - 1st Thursday - 7:00 p.m.
- Property Committee - 2nd Tuesday - 7:00 p.m.
- Safety / Security / Health Committee - 3rd Tuesday - 7:00 p.m.
- Finance / Economic Development Committee - 3rd Thursday - 7:00 p.m.
- Office / Administration Committee - 4th Tuesday - 7:00 p.m.
Due to the COVID-19 public health situation, these meetings will continue to be conducted by video/teleconference using the software Zoom. The public is encouraged to listen in by phone unless they are a delegate. To listen in by the computer software Zoom please send your email address to email@example.com or call 705-377-5726 for information on how to listen by phone. Please make these arrangements before 3:00 p.m. on the day of each individual meeting and specify which meeting you want to listen to.